Thursday, October 23, 2008
Up On a Pedestal
I feel as if I'm on a pedestal!
The pedestal in this photo is part of the St. Paul's Episcopal Church fall Pumpkin Patch decorations.
Thank you, Hope of Knoxville Daily Photo and Tanya of Around Roanoke, Va., Daily Photo for the "Fabulous Fall Decor and "BFF" blog awards.
The Fabulous Fall award goes to bloggers who have posted great autumn pictures.
Here are my picks.
1. Steffe at Photos from Haninge, Sweden
2. Dido at Edingburgh Daily Photo
3. Andrew at Philadelphia: Photographers View
4. Mouse at Lakewood, Ohio Daily Snap
5. JB at Mainz Daily Photo
and the BFF award has the following rules:
1. Only five people are allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
So, the bloggers I am tapping are:
1. Kathleen at Southern Artistic Touch
2. PJ at Pensacola Daily Photo
3. D at Tuscaloosa Daily Photo
4. Marley at Cheltenham, UK
5. Hilda at My Manila