Thursday, October 23, 2008

Up On a Pedestal


WOW!
I feel as if I'm on a pedestal!
The pedestal in this photo is part of the St. Paul's Episcopal Church fall Pumpkin Patch decorations.

Thank you, Hope of Knoxville Daily Photo and Tanya of Around Roanoke, Va., Daily Photo for the "Fabulous Fall Decor and "BFF" blog awards.

The Fabulous Fall award goes to bloggers who have posted great autumn pictures.
Here are my picks.


1. Steffe at Photos from Haninge, Sweden
2. Dido at Edingburgh Daily Photo
3. Andrew at Philadelphia: Photographers View
4. Mouse at Lakewood, Ohio Daily Snap
5. JB at Mainz Daily Photo

and the BFF award has the following rules:


1. Only five people are allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

So, the bloggers I am tapping are:
1. Kathleen at Southern Artistic Touch
2. PJ at Pensacola Daily Photo
3. D at Tuscaloosa Daily Photo
4. Marley at Cheltenham, UK
5. Hilda at My Manila



7 comments:

marley said...

Thanks for the award! Now I have it twice, I'm going to get a big head!

Great autumn photo!

Kathleen McQueen Wright said...

My first blog award!
So honored!

andrew|foderaro said...

Thanks VERY much for the award :)... newish to citydailyphoto and loving it meeting all sorts of people ... by the way i really like your pictures so far will keep looking through them... will put a link to you in my post today!

Virginia said...

Whoooaaa, Two Awards? well deserved my friend. Take a bow for earning not one but two! BRAVO! As always I appreciate everything you did to help me get up and running. Merci!

Hilda said...

Thank you so much!

I still don't know if I will pass it on though — I'm going to have such a hard time choosing only five! Everybody's been so welcoming and fantastic these past months, five is not nearly enough.

This is a cute photo to accompany the awards. I love your title too. :)

D said...

Thank you so much!
My first award...yippee.
Congratulations to you! :)

mouse (aka kimy) said...

hi rambling - thanks so much for the award! I'm rambling at the moment, so am behind with my thanks. I am very honored to be chosen!

fall is such a beautiful time of year...I also have a problem trying to figure out which season is the best.... fall or spring...but then why pick - all the seasons can be so beautiful!