Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween




Over at the Birmingham Daily Photo, Virginia has begun an unofficial "100 Strangers Challenge." She challenges herself to greet strangers, get to know them a bit and ask to take their picture. She's met some interesting people that way! So, I decided to try the same thing, and today I met this curious fellow at the Selma-Dallas County Public Library. He was too timid to say a word, but his picture tells his story...which is? I don't know, except he normally wears a suit of armor, and now he is dressed as a warlock? I really think that bright orange (scarf?) brightens him up a lot, and I picked up a vibe that he'd like to tell everybody "Happy Halloween!"




5 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

LOL that's funny :) Happy Halloween!

Jim Klenke said...

Happy Halloween, the orange fits him well.

Kathleen McQueen Wright said...

Oh I LOVE IT!!!

Hope said...

Funny post...I enjoyed this so much! *Laughing as I type*

Curly said...

It's amazing how much Halloween US style has caught on in the UK over the past four or five years. I wonder how many pumpkins the USA export to us each year now?

I have a small Halloween slide show to share.