Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mahi Mahi!

Greetings from the Alabama Gulf Coast!
Among Selmians' favorite vacation spots is Gulf Shores/Orange Beach. The trip to the beach is only about three and a half hours driving the speed limit, and besides sand, sun and fishing, there is plenty of good seafood. Here's the Grilled Mahi Mahi and Shrimp entree at Calypso Joe's Caribbean Grille located at Orange Beach Marina. Mahi Mahi is dolphin fish, not Flipper! I tried it and liked its mild flavor, plus it was about the size of a small steak! No dessert after this meal!

(Sorry to have missed your posts. I was away from the Internet and plan on catching up!)

4 comments:

Pappy said...

Excellent choice. I'm on my way. Pappy

Virginia said...

I will have about a dozen boiled shrimp, and extra horseradish in the cocktail sauce please. What I wouldn't give to be wiggling my toes in the powder white sand with you. How's the water? Heaven!

Anonymous said...

That looks good enough to eat.

I have been dealing with rheumatoid arthritis in my hands. The chemotherapy drug doesn't stop the pain. Typing is a chore today.

Aisha said...

WOW! Looks so amazingly delicious.