Monday, April 30, 2007

A Time for Everything


"A Time for Everything" was the theme of this Ladies' Banquet table. I like the black and white contrast...simple yet elegant. The verse was chosen from Ecclesiastes 3, and I believe it was the subject of the Oldie Goldies song, "Turn, Turn, Turn." The hostess used clear plates and designed the clock and verse theme on white paper underneath. I took this photo before the table was finished...which explains why there are no glasses or coffee cups. The time for adding those was later!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Squirrel said...

Yhis shot is great, when I first saw it I thought it was very stylish--the clock plate made me laugh, too/

I enjoy your blog--I loved the two bridges shot with the sign and the blue truck.

Janet said...

Thank you, nds. I also thought the clock plate was a creative idea, and I wondered if anyone would notice the blue truck on the bridge.