Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dogwoods in Old Town


Ah, Spring!

Walk or ride through Old Town, and take in clouds of dogwood blossoms to recover from last weekend's soaking rains!

The weather folks are forecasting perfect weather for the Selma Pilgrimage this weekend...with highs in the low 70s and plenty of sunshine.

I have posted a new blog focusing just on Selma events since I seem to feature so many of them here, and of course, the Pilgrimage this weekend is the first post. Check it out at Selma Now.

10 comments:

Kate said...

Stunning composition; I like everything about this photo! It makes me envious of warmer climes.

Lois said...

I love the dogwoods! I checked out your other blog and the pictures are stunning!

Halcyon said...

Pretty dogwoods!

I also like your new header pic and font. Very nice!

D said...

Aw, you beat me to the first dogwood pic! This is beautiful. I love this time of year because of the dogwoods.

Lowell said...

Wonderfully composed. When the dogwoods come out, everything looks better!

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Nice snap. I love dogwoods also.

Sterl the Pearl's Daily Pics of Boulder said...

Breath of fresh spring air! Wonderful!!!

marley said...

That is really pretty :)

Anonymous said...

Serenity is a view.

Rose said...

This is just so beautiful...I love dogwoods.