The McKinnon-Riggs Doctor's Office is another of the 1800's buildings at Heritage Village. A museum in miniature, it features medical equipment and furniture from the days when it served Dr. Kenneth McKinnon (1852-1871), Dr. S.W. Riggs (1905-1945) and Dr. William Staggers, 1950s. The Greek Revival structure with Doric columns was moved here from Pleasant Hill in 1981. The building will be on tour next weekend during the Historic Selma Pilgrimage.