Marshall's Grove, an 1840's Greek Revival house, is among homes on tour during this weekend's Historic Selma Pilgrimage. The home was built by one of the town's first doctors, and after all these years remains in the same family. During the 1865 Battle of Selma, Union Gen. J.H. Wilson used the house for a headquarters. Then, as the troops started to burn it, changed their mind when they noticed a Masonic chart on the wall.