Wow! Beautifull picture and mushroom!GreetingsJM
These things grow so fast.
Remarkable photo that just captures your eye. Maybe a lot of rain bring the mushrooms out?
I am not aware but are these good to eat or is this one of the deadly ones?Abraham Lincoln—Brookville Daily Photo
From the thumbnail I thought this was a piece of Indian naan. Great shot!
jm said itditto
Great photo with nice detail. How big is this thing? The photo makes it appear the size of a dinner plate! Surely not that big?! :)
nice closeup! that's a pretty 'stool =)
WONDERFUL photo!! Have you had a lot of rain? I think humid conditions can cause those things to grow. We find them in mulch a lot.Sorry to cut-and-paste this, but I wanted to let you know I visited today. Being away from home while at school for 10 days has put me way behind here, and trying to catch up here has put me way behind on what is already coming due for school, and it's a vicious circle some days. :-)
Abe, I am very sure that these mushrooms are not the edible kind. I sure am not gonna find out!
Marley, this particular mushroom was about half the size of a dinner plate or maybe larger. It's one of the largest I've seen, and there are even more in my yard.
Very cool photo!
Ha, good one! I never thought of it literally, a stool for a toad! That WOULD be funny.
Hey, my "Thinker" from today (July 31) could be the toad you're looking for!Thanks for the visit...
Post a Comment