Thursday, June 28, 2007

Kate the Persuasive Horse

Hey there! It's me...Kate...the horse. C'mon over here! See that latch. It's on the gate. Just undo it, and I'll walk out. I won't rear up or kick my heels or anything. There's a big pasture over there, and it just rained, and I need to check it out, splash in a few puddles maybe.
Don't mind the bearded guy over in that truck. He's just looking at the cows, and I know he won't care if I get out for a few minutes. Besides, he'll never know. I promise not to follow him around.

Hey, where are you going? I thought you were my friend! C'mon back and talk to me!

7 comments:

FĂ©nix - Bostonscapes said...

Your photo and the accompanying text brought a smile to my face. This guy has mischief written all over his face!

Anonymous said...

I smiled all the way through reading this. Nice post.

Abraham Lincoln
Have you ever seen a Great Blue Heron?
Brookville Daily Photo

Jilly said...

Beautiful horse - lovely posting. Super photo. I agree with fenix, he looks mischievous.

M. CHRISTOPHE said...

Did you open the door at the end ??

Thank you for your comment on my blog...

Anonymous said...

I'll do it, Kate, I'll do it. Just don't tell anyone, or they'll lock me up behind the gate, too.


Blather From Brooklyn

Victoria said...

I love the expression on that horse's face...and that description, heh. Persuasive indeed.

nowhereman said...

wonderful post....one of the best i have seen till now!