This 1800's McKinnon-Riggs doctor's office in Heritage Village preserves
not only the building but medical equipment and furnishings.
It will be open during Selma's Historic Pilgrimage March 17-18.
The office was moved in 1981 from Pleasant Hill to property
owned by the Selma-Dallas County Historic Preservation Society
and is located near Sturdivant Hall.
The light in front was an original on the Edmund Pettus Bridge
and used from 1940 until about 1960.